Monday, April 4, 2011

Election 2011

It's election time again.  Soon Canadian citizens will be going to the polls.  Some Canadians don't have any faith in any political party at all.  They spend all their time raking all politicians over the coals and refuse to vote.  Not me.  I try not to put down any political party.  I try to be a spiritual person and feel putting anybody down is just not right.  I do believe in one political party that will do the best job running this free and wonderful country of ours.  I put all my faith and trust in the New Democratic Party.  I believe that they will do what's best for all Canadian citizens and not what's best for their own personal gain.  The NDP is our provincial government in Nova Scotia and I am very pleased with what they have done so far.  They are only human, not perfect, and make mistakes but do their best at doing what's best for all Canadian citizens.

I cannot convince anyone to vote for a particular party but I do highly recommend that all Canadian citizens make the NDP our next Federal Government because I firmly believe that they will do what's best for Canada and all it's citizens.  Vote NDP.

No comments: