Sunday, May 1, 2011

Computers: My Destiny

I love computers.  I love using them both for work and pleasure.  I've decided that my destiny will involve using computers.  I will be advancing my writing career and using computers for that.  I hope to become a successful paid, published, free lance writer some day.  I will be continuing with my two writing jobs.  I will also still be working at Flyer Services for employment.

I now have two operating systems on my computer.  I have both Windows XP and Ubuntu Linux.  Personally I like Linux better.  I have two books on Ubuntu and I have started reading them to learn how to use this operating system.  I am also going to be studying HTML and learn how to design web sites and upload them to the net using HTML.  I am hoping to earn some income someday by doing things on the computer.

I am hoping for more opportunities to do some more public speaking.  I will be writing my speeches with my computer.  I will also be using my computer to help Kim with our business.  I am currently working on our business plan.  We have decided not to have an actual store front.  We sell her product at various craft stores, Farm Markets, and Craft Shows.

 What I do for fun and relaxation also involves the computer.  I do fun research on the net and I also play computer games.  My favorite games are war games.  Flying warplanes, using tanks, half-tracks, being a foot soldier, using aircraft guns, and many other fun things I like to do.

Computers are my life.  They are my sanity.  Without my computer I would be like a little lost sheep in the wilderness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that sometimes computers are definitely not my friends....but at other times they keep me connected. Very glad you have such a good relationship with yours. ;)
~Mary