Friday, January 8, 2010

Making Music

I have had an electric keyboard for over a year now but I haven't been playing it much. I have also received a guitar this year for x-mas. Many many years ago I used to play both the guitar and the keyboards. There was also a time when I was a professional musician playing the drums. I have a gift for playing music. It just comes natural to me. To my knowledge I have never taken a music lesson in my whole life except for one or two piano lessons when I was very young. I was so young I don't even remember taking the lessons. Mom told me I did.

I have made a New Years resolution. I want to learn at least 50 songs on both the guitar and the keyboards in 2010. I also want to develop my singing voice so it is a lot better than it is at the present moment. I want to entertain people and share a message with the world through playing music and singing. I personally believe that both the words and the music itself are very important. The words must have a positive message to share with people and the music has to be of good quality as well. Although different people have different preferences when it comes to what kind of music they like. I have decided to play and sing gospel music and x-mas music. I want to share the Christian message with the world through playing music and singing.

Wish me luck in my new endeavor.

No comments: