Monday, July 4, 2011

Don't Pressure Myself

My Editor had a discussion  with me about my last blog entry.  She feels I am putting to much pressure on myself.  I have a lot of work responsibilities and I do a good job at fulfilling them.  I have a marriage relationship to maintain.  Kim and I do a lot of things together.  She said that when I put to much pressure on myself that causes too much stress and too much stress can cause my schizophrenia symptoms to flare up.  I came to the conclusion that she is correct.  I just need to fulfill all my responsibilities and just take things easy the rest of the time.  If I feel like writing an article for one of my blogs go ahead and if I don't just don't worry about it.  Outside all of my responsibilities just relax, take it easy and just have fun.  I have made the decision.  That's what I am going to do.

1 comment:

Plastic Surgeons Atlanta said...

Stress can add to the problem specially that of ill health therefore relax and find newer ways to cope with it.When there is a problem there is a solution somewhere near also.