Sunday, September 1, 2013

Anniversary

Today is our anniversary.  We have been married 12 years.  It has been the best 12 years of my whole life.  Kim has made me what I am today.  When we first met I was only clean and sober for a few months.  She helped me a lot in staying clean and sober.  She helps me get victory over my OCD.  We do a lot of things together.  I am just very happy I met Kim.  She is special in my life.  Our marriage gives me meaning and purpose in life.  Without Kim I would be like a little lost sheep in the wilderness wandering around aimlessly.She loves me despite my schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, addiction, and alcoholism.She loves me for who I am.  She overlooks the labels the medical profession has put upon me.  I love her very, very, very much and I hope we have many more wonderful years together.  Basically Kim has helped me tremendously with my recovery.  If it wasn't for her I would not be in the stage of recovery I am in right now.  I am very grateful and thankful for having Kim in my life.

Bye for now. 

No comments: