Saturday, December 5, 2009

Busy

Hello everyone! I have been very busy with my work and our business. I barely have any free time whatsoever. This is a blessing. There was a time when I couldn't do anything. I just drank coffee, smoked cigarettes, and paced the floor for hours and hours. When I tried to read I would only last five minutes and had to stop. When I tried to do any house work I only lasted five minutes and had to stop. Everything that I attempted to do only lasted five minutes and I had to stop. I literally done nothing for a period of 15 to 20 years. I am very grateful and thankful that I am able to do things and keep so busy that I barely have any spare time. I am living a full and productive life. I have my marriage, my work, our business, my blogs that I write for, and I play video games for R & R. Kim and I also have a great and wonderful social life. We love to have folks over to entertain. We are always having parties and people over for dinner. Kim and I also love to travel when we have the car. We often go out for dinner at fancy restaurants. I am simply enjoying life, and having a ball. I love life and I love being alive. All because of God's love, compassion, grace, and mercy He pours out blessing after blessing upon me. I am so grateful and thankful that I cannot express it in words. Recovery is truly possible. I am a living example that this is very true. I am living in recovery and I love to share my experience, strength, and hope with others to help them with their recovery and give them that faith, hope, and courage that we consumers need to carry on with life despite our mental illness. Once again recovery is truly possible and we can live lives of meaning, purpose, and become productive members of society. Good luck in your own recovery.

No comments: