Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year

I would like to wish all my readers and great and wonderful x-mas and a happy New Year. May your hearts be filled with much joy and happiness throughout the year. May you be successful at everything you attempt to do in 2010. I am looking forward to a great and successful new year myself. I am working on my goals and objectives that I want to achieve in 2010. I personally believe that if we fail to plan we plan to fail. I have been working on what goals and objectives I would like to achieve in my life. Short term goals (next few months), Mid term goals (next three years), and Long term goals (three to five years). I got this idea from the recovery support group put on by the Schizophrenia Society (our local Kings County Chapter). If my reader is a consumer I highly recommend that if given the opportunity take this course. You will be given a recovery workbook to work on to achieve your own personal recovery. It is full of real good information and there are questions to answer pertaining to your recovery. I haven't finished all the questions yet but I am working on it. I am going to finish all the questions and continue to go through my workbook on a regular basis. Eventually I want every available spot in my book to be filled with notes pertaining to my own personal recovery. Recovery is a journey that never ends. We need to work on our recovery continually until we leave this world. Even though I have been in recovery for about 10 years now I still learn new things about it on every new day. I never stop learning new things and I am always advancing in my recovery. I am planning on having a great and wonderful New Year and I sincerely hope that my readers will have a great and wonderful New Year as well.

No comments: