Monday, June 8, 2009

Discussion Board

Hello Everyone! I have discovered a discussion forum on schizophrenia.com. Anyone can join and its free. They have different sections on it. Some are for consumers, family and friends of consumers and many more. I joined it today. I left an entry on it with the purpose of introducing myself to the forum. I have gotten three replies already. They were encouraging words that they left on my thread. I think that I am glad that I joined this forum. If you are a consumer looking for other people to talk to that are going through the same thing that you are this is a great place to do so. If you are a family member or friend of a consumer looking for other people to talk to going through the same thing that you are this is a great place to do so. You can access the forum right on the schizophrenia.com home page.

Here is the link to the home page.

http://www.schizophrenia.com/

No comments: