Monday, January 5, 2009

The Dana Foundation - Eric Kandel on the Year in Neuroscience

Here is an article about the progress made in 2008 on research in neuroscience. It is through neuroscience that researchers will be able to discover better treatments and eventually a cure for various mental illness's. I personally have much faith, hope, and courage that scientists will make great progress and will develop better treatments and will eventually find that cure that everyone is working so hard to discover.

The Dana Foundation - Eric Kandel on the Year in Neuroscience

1 comment:

Christina said...

I just found your blog. My four year old son has some pretty severe mental health issues. Who knows what will become of them -- maybe we will be able to put them to rest, as you have with schizophrenia.

I just wanted to say that I breeze through a lot of blogs, and I found yours particularly inspiring and positive and uplifting.

Good for you! It feels good to hear someone talk about overcoming all these obstacles and leading a fulfilling and wonderful life.