Sunday, February 15, 2009

Deleted Web Site

I have just accidentally deleted a whole web site. I have good reason to be upset. It was my schizophrenia notebook. I had a fair amount of content on it. Some of it had some really good articles on it. I am not going to be upset about it. I just take it as God's will for whatever reason He had for it. I don't know the reason why but I am just going to accept it. There is nothing that I can do about it. What's done is done. I am not going to start another one in its place. I'll just focus on this blog and my Google Sites web site. I have one on Google Sites called: Schizophrenia Information Online. I also have a site on schizophrenia on Google Page Creator. These are the sites I have on schizophrenia. I also have a site on Live Spaces with some articles on schizophrenia. Some of the articles on this site are about other subjects as well. So: I will just keep working on the ones I still have. Hopefully the ones I still have will be beneficial to my readers. The purpose for my sites on schizophrenia is to bring faith, hope, and courage to my fellow consumers, family and friends of consumers. I also hope to educate the general public about schizophrenia with the purpose of stamping out that awful stigma that exists in society towards those with schizophrenia. We have come a long way in successfully stamping out that stigma but we still have a long ways to go. I do have that faith, hope, and courage in my heart that things will improve for those with schizophrenia. We will succeed.

No comments: