Friday, February 13, 2009

Just for Today

I have written a couple of entries on this blog about my day, what I did that day, what happened that day, and how I got through that day. You might be wondering what that has to do with schizophrenia. Much every way. Recovery from schizophrenia is all about living life, being successful at your goals and objectives, and just getting through your day. If we consumers can accomplish this then we can truly say we have been recovering from our illness today.

I will be writing more entries on this blog just about how my day went. I will share my experience, strength, and hope on that particular day. We can only live one day at a time. Today is all we need be concerned about. We can effectively handle today's problems today. We cannot handle tomorrows problems today. We need to live in the hear and now. Live and deal with the moment. That makes us more successful in enjoying life, dealing with our problems, and just having fun in life. Just for today I will experience recovery.

No comments: