Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Photography Business

I have decided to start up a photography business. I am learning how to become a photographer. I am going to take photographs and sell them. I am going to specialize in black & white photos of people. I got a real good camera for x-mas. It is Canon Digital Camera. It is an excellent camera and it takes real good pictures. The camera takes the pictures in color but I have software that can convert the color pictures into black & white. The pictures turn out really good. I am going to create a new blog for my photography business. I will be posting my photographs on it. If people want to purchase a photo they will be able to contact me via e-mail and work something out to get the picture to them. I will also be selling my pictures in craft stores and any other retail outlet that will sell my pictures. I am really excited about my new adventure. I will have to come up with a name for my business and register it with the proper authorities. Wish me luck. Bye for now.

No comments: