Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Good Night

I took sick last Saturday. It was in my chest. All I did was cough. It was a dry heaving cough. I missed a whole week of work without pay. That's not good for my pocket book. I went to the Doctor today. He told me that I had a viral infection. He gave me a puffer to take. I was going to go to work tomorrow but the doctor told me not to go. He wants me stay home all weekend. He did say that if I was feeling up to it to go back to work on Monday.

Earlier this evening a friend of Kim and I popped in. We all decided to watch a movie. My friend, Kim and I watched it. It was called The Siege. Denzel Washington, Annette Bening, and Bruce Willis were the main actors. It was about different cells of terrorists attacking different locations in New York City. It was a edge of your seat type of movie. You didn't know what was going to happen next. Denzel Washington played an FBI agent. Annette Bening played the part as an insider in Islam circles. Bruce Willis played the bad guy as a General in the US Army.

I will not give away the story but if you like a good action packed thriller I highly recommend this movie. In an earlier entry on this blog I talked about having fun. Well that is just what I did tonight was have some fun watching a good movie. Watching this movie took my mind off of my sickness and the fact that I haven't worked all week and am going to lose a good chunk of money.

I have to go out for a bit tomorrow to pick up some cat litter but I am coming right back home. I am not going to go anywhere for the rest of the weekend. I am hoping to be well enough to go to work next week. I cannot afford to miss any more work. If I do I will be in dire straits concerning the monetary situation. Even if I not feeling up to par I am thinking about going anyway. Hopefully I will be able do the work I am supposed to do and still do a good job.

I will find something to do for the rest of the night to keep my mind off of these problems I have just been talking about. Something on the computer. I love doing things on my computer. If it was possible I would love to have a career involving using computers. I get much fun and pleasure out of doing things on the computer. If I had a job on computers it wouldn't be a job at all. It would be just having fun and a good time. I wouldn't even consider it work at all. I would consider it just having a blast. Maybe some day I might go to collage and take some computer courses and get a job in that field. I would still engage in my writing career on the side. I love writing and want to continue with this passion I have in life. I do have a deep rooted passion for writing and public speaking. I deliver speeches when given the opportunity. All the speeches that I have delivered were on mental illness and my personal experiences with mental illness. I just love to share my experience, strength, hope with others. With the purpose of helping my fellow consumers, family and friends of consumers, and educate the general public about mental illness with the purpose of stamping out that awful stigma against the mentally ill by society.

Overall I had a great night and I hope that my readers have also had a great night. Bye for now. Till the next time.

1 comment:

Ashley Smith said...

That movie is good. I hope you feel better soon.

Ashley