Friday, February 13, 2009

Learning New Things

As life goes on we tend to learn new things. I learned something new today concerning my writing. I need to learn how to self edit my work. Up to this point in time I have been writing the first draft and then immediately publish it. I have not been doing any editing, revising, or polishing up. I personally believe that if I can learn to do this my writing will improve 500%. From now on when I write something I am going to edit it before I publish it. Hopefully this will improve my writing skills. It will take practice though. Like the old saying goes practice makes perfect. My way of communicating with others is through my writing. If I can improve my writing then I will be able to communicate with others more effectively. To me this concept is very important because I can share my experience, strength, and hope with others more effectively. It will also make my writing more pleasurable to read.

No comments: